Star print scarf
Free delivery on orders over $499
Secure & easy payment
Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Rosenvinge is one of the top norwegian brands when it comes to beautiful accessories and this lovely scarf is an example of their style. The soft cotton-blend is adorned with a cute star print that creates a sporty elegance.
- Soft woven fabric, 50% cotton, star print
- Especially good for pear shapes
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Especially good for oval shapes
- Especially good for strawberry shapes
- Especially good for hourglass shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a DE size is .
50% cotton, 50% viscose
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
I'm starting a collection of these flexible and light scarves that can be used in belt, turban, possibly as a scarf also
Je commence une collection de ces écharpes légères et souples qui peuvent s'utiliser en ceinture, turban, éventuellement comme écharpe aussi
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.